It's 2023 and we're hyped to be back to share with you our new menu: Pasalubong + Omiyage
We've been talking about wanting to plan our Ox + Tiger trip where we eat our way through the Philippines and Japan. We originally wanted to go in 2020, but like everyone else, covid changed our plans. In 2022, we decided that it's long overdue and that it was time to make it happen.
Both Filipino and Japanese cultures have traditions of bringing back souvenirs for friends and family when you return home from traveling/being away for awhile. When we packed to leave for our travel, our luggages were filled with pasalubong and omiyage for friends and family in Japan and the Philippines. And now that we’re headed back to the states, we’re filled with food, memories and experiences that we wanted to share with you as our pasalubong + omiyage for you!
Click Link for current Menu:
- We will accommodate guests' allergies ONLY when allergy notes are provided in advance. The allergy notes need to be added on your reservation or sent via email 48 hours prior to your reservation. If it is not provided in notice, there is no guarantee that the allergies will be accommodated (dishes may be served as is). Please be sure to include all allergies as ingredients are not finalized at this time.
- Vegetarian and pescatarian menus are still available
- If you have severe food allergy, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Ox + Tiger COVID policies:
* We will be requiring proof of covid vaccination to attend the dinner.
* Please bring your ID so we can verify all documents for the evening.
* If you have a fever or are feeling under and are sneezing, coughing or have any other flu like symptoms, please stay home for your safety and others.
* HEPA air purifier will be on for everyones' peace of mind
Note: We are NOT licensed to have alcohol at the restaurant. Please visit our bar neighbors (listed in reservation reminder email) before your reservation for a drink.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information