Paju is a Progressive Korean Restaurant by Chef Bill Jeong — Our dishes are composed with techniques used in Asia, Europe, and Latin America with a focus on seasonal and Pacific Northwest ingredients sourced from the finest purveyors available. Paju Restaurant builds on the chefs’ deep culinary roots; a culmination of his vast experience coming to fruition in his first restaurant.
We are located at 11 Mercer Street, Seattle. The menu is an a la carte format that changes seasonally. We are...
- Starting in January 2023, we are taking a reservation deposit of $50 dollars. This deposit will be refunded upon arrival at the restaurant
- Parties will be sat when everyone has...
- Reservation for parties of 1 to 4
- $50 Reservation fee
Join us for Valentine's Day with a 7 Course Tasting Menu
- Scallop Crudo w/ Turnips
- Gem Lettuce Salad w/ Pistachio Cream
- Ricotta Dumpling w/ Radish Broth
- Mushroom Pearl Barley Risotto w/...
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 2
- $170 per person