A small, independent restaurant with just 6 seats at our Chef's Counter. We serve one set menu that is designed for the season and driven by our wood-fire, fermentation and time. Our philosophy is to work with whole animals, seafood, and line-caught fish. We practice our own preservation, curing, dry-ageing, baking and cheese-making.
We equally invest time and creativity into our beverages in order to provide drinks matching. Our drinks list celebrates provenance & minimal intervention...
- Supreme WinnerMetro Peugeot Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2019
- Best Fine Dining RestaurantMetro Peugeot Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2019
- Best Chef: Ed VernerMetro Peugeot Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2019
- Innovation Award: Ed VernerCuisine Good Food Awards, 2019
- 3 HatsCuisine Good Food Awards, 2019
Hours and location
Reservations are unavailable.
Pasture is not currently accepting reservations on Tock. Please check again soon.
We couldn't find this event! This is probably because it is no longer available or has not yet been made available.