A small, independent restaurant with just 6 seats at our Chef's Counter. We serve one set menu that is designed for the season and driven by our wood-fire, fermentation and time. Our philosophy is to work with whole animals, seafood, and line-caught fish. We practice our own preservation, curing, dry-ageing, baking and cheese-making.
We equally invest time and creativity into our beverages in order to provide drinks matching. Our drinks list celebrates provenance & minimal intervention...
- Supreme WinnerMetro Peugeot Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2019
- Best Fine Dining RestaurantMetro Peugeot Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2019
- Best Chef: Ed VernerMetro Peugeot Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2019
- Innovation Award: Ed VernerCuisine Good Food Awards, 2019
- 3 HatsCuisine Good Food Awards, 2019
A seasonal set menu prepared by Ed Verner, with optional beverage pairings.
Please note as a 6 seat restaurant, our menu cannot be amended for dietary requests. We take a small deposit which will...
- Reservation for parties of 1 to 7
- $50 deposit per person