A small, independent restaurant with just 6 seats at our Chef's Counter. We serve one set menu that is designed for the season and driven by our wood-fire, fermentation and time. Our philosophy is to work with whole animals, seafood, and line-caught fish. We practice our own preservation, curing, dry-ageing, baking and cheese-making.
We equally invest time and creativity into our beverages in order to provide drinks matching. Our drinks list celebrates provenance & minimal intervention...
- Supreme WinnerMetro Peugeot Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2019
- Best Fine Dining RestaurantMetro Peugeot Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2019
- Best Chef: Ed VernerMetro Peugeot Restaurant of the Year Awards, 2019
- Innovation Award: Ed VernerCuisine Good Food Awards, 2019
- 3 HatsCuisine Good Food Awards, 2019
Now booking through Sunday, 31 May 2020.