Paying homage to our region and the seasons of the West Coast, pilgrimme serves ethically, locally sourced and foraged foods. Drawing from our deep relationship to Galiano Island, our blind tasting menu changes alongside the seasons.
We make every effort to prepare dishes that highlight the harmony between simple ingredients; as such, we cannot accommodate all allergies. If there is a guest in your party with dietary restrictions, please contact us prior to booking at...
- #3Canada’s Best New Restaurants, 2015
- #84Canada's 100 Best Restaurants, 2017
- #79Canada's 100 Best Restaurants, 2018
- #76Canada's 100 Best Restaurants, 2019
- World's 50 Best Discovery2019
Hours and location
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.
Reservations are unavailable.
Pilgrimme is not currently accepting reservations on Tock. Please check again soon.