Award-winning Chef Michael Cimarusti's seminal restaurant Providence, is completely dedicated to procuring the finest sustainable seafood—from regional coasts and international waters—and treats those ingredients with uncompromising respect and sophisticated technique. “First and foremost, what guides us here is sustainability,” Cimarusti says. “We use only wild-caught, sustainable products, mostly from American waters, and look to highlight their finest qualities.”
- 2 StarsMichelin Guide, 2020
A traditional Thanksgiving experience from Providence! (prices are per kit, not per person)
- Roast turkey breast, fully-cooked and ready to be browned in your oven
- Smoked turkey legs, ready to...
Order nowView menu
- Prepaid pickup for parties of 1 to 2
- $150–$450 required add-ons