For one night only Publican Quality Meats turns Venetian for a 5-course, wine paired, Italian adventure. Join us for cuisine and wine inspired by the islands of Venice. Wine Maker, Alessio Inama, of Inama Winery will serve as your tour guide through each course of the evening sharing tasting notes and stories behind each pour. This dinner will have you booking your next flight in no time!
- The Menu -
• Carpaccio: La Pryor Farm Beef, Burnt Strawberry, Fennel Pollen, Piave Vecchio
• Wine: Elena Vermouth di Torino Rosso
• Moleche Fritte: Fried Softshell Crabs, White Anchovy Aioli, Crispy Spinach, Herbs
•Wine: Inama Soave Classico
• Risi e Bisi: Risotto, English Peas, Pancetta, Sage
• Wine: Inama ‘Foscarino’ Soave Classico
• Anatra al Rabarbaro: Dry Aged Duck Breast Glazed with Rhubarb, Polenta, Treviso Tardivo, Pine Nut Agro Dolce
• Wine: Inama ‘Piu’ Carmenere
• Cheese Plate
• Wine: Binomio, Montepulciano Riserva
Wine from the dinner will be available to purchase following the courses.