Meet winemaker Noah Dorrance and enjoy five wines showcasing the diversity of Northern California wine from his Healdsburg based winery, Reeve Wines. Paired alongside a 5-course, Italian-inspired tasting menu.
Launched in 2015, Reeve explores the potential of California’s top cool-climate Pinot Noir and Chardonnay plantings in the Anderson Valley and Sonoma Coast’s diverse terroirs.
Wines for the evening:
• H. Klopp Vineyard, Sonoma Coast, Blanc de Blancs 2018
• Vonarburg Vineyard, Riesling, Anderson Valley 2021
• "Mirama" Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast 2019
• Kiser Vineyard, "Lower Block" Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley en Magnum 2019
• Libertine No. 7, Red Blend, Sonoma County 2021
Please note, we are unable to make any alterations due to the pairing format of this experience. Dietary restrictions and allergies are very important to us and we will gladly omit any menu items as needed, however we are unable to provide substitutions.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information