What do Chinese and Italian food have in common? A lot, according to Melissa King.
The multi-hyphenate Bravo Top Chef winner is merging two of New York’s favorite cuisines in a spicy flavor mashup alongside friends Mei Lin and Silvia Barban for this year’s Seaport Food Lab presented by Chase Sapphire—and it’s going to be out-of-this-world delicious.
Taking place at the Tin Building’s private Tasting Studio Nov. 9, 10 and 11, the three chefs will be serving up a family-style feast inspired by their childhood kitchens with a range of seasonal ingredients and irresistible salty-sweet-creamy-spicy notes—plus curated beverages and the dish that won King her spot in the final of Top Chef All Stars, Season 17.
Seating is extremely limited. Please reserve tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. Sapphire Reserve cardmembers have special access to a select number of seats each night.
This Experience for One includes:
• Melissa King, Mei Lin, and Silvia Barban appearances
• Welcome tour of the Tin Building by Jean-Georges
• Multi-course, family-style meal with choice of beverages
• Guests will be seated next to other cardmembers in the private dining room
• Taxes and gratuities for food and beverages
Menu offerings include:
• Chinese Italian Salumi Board
• Gailan Caesar
• Diver Scallops, Prosciutto X.O, Radicchio
• Cappellacci di Zucca, Szechuan walnuts, Parmigiano Fonduta
• Wagyu Beef Cheeks, Cantonese Curry, Soy Sauce Braised Radish
• Brown Butter Polenta, Ginger Scallion Relish, Lemon
• Assorted Desserts
• Dietary restrictions or substitutions cannot be accommodated
• Package is for one (1) individual and limited to four (4) packages per cardmember
• By purchasing this event, you are giving consent to Chase to share your information and guest information (if applicable) with the organizer of the event