Spiaggia sets the standard for Italian dining, earning four-star reviews, international praise and numerous national awards including a Michelin Star most recently in 2019.
Executive Chef Eric Lees leads the helm and culinary vision alongside award-winning Sommelier, Rachael Lowe leading the beverage and wine program, Spiaggia offers guests an unrivaled experience that honors the heritage of Italy.
- 1 StarMichelin Guide, 2018
- Best Chef MidwestJames Beard Foundation, 2005
- Season 15 WinnerTop Chef, 2018
- Sommeliers of the Year, Rachel LoweFood & Wine Magazine, 2016
- The 50 Best Restaurants in ChicagoChicago Magazine, 2018
Now booking through Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
As a guest at Spiaggia, you may choose between our à la carte menu, five course tasting menu ($105 per person), or eight course tasting menu ($155 per person).
We do ask that all guests at the...
- Reservation for parties of 1-6
- $30 deposit per person
Spiaggia Wine Tastings
Spiaggia presents an interactive wine tasting experience and discussion available once a month lead by our rotating team of wine Sommeliers.
This experience will feature six wines (a variety of...
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1-10
- $50 per person
Hours and location
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.