Spoon and Stable
Spoon and Stable is a restaurant located in what was once a horse stable, dating back to 1906, in the heart of the North Loop Neighborhood. It is the dream of Chef/Owner Gavin Kaysen, a James Beard award-winning chef to bring his talents back home to Minneapolis, where he grew up. The cuisine is focused on the seasonality of the Midwest, the roots of the local culture and technically inspired by the French cuisine for which Chef Kaysen is known.
Spoon and Stable is proud...
- Best Chef MidwestJames Beard Foundation, 2018
- Rising Star Chef of the YearJames Beard Foundation, 2008
- 40 Most Important Restaurants in the Past 40 YearsFood & Wine Magazine, 2018
- America's 100 Best Wine RestaurantsWine Enthusiast, 2018
Enjoy Spoon and Stable's dinner menu in our dining room!
- Reservation for parties of 2 to 8
Enjoy Spoon and Stable's menu outside at our sidewalk patio tables! Patio reservations are entirely weather dependent- we cannot guarantee an inside table if the weather is inclement.
- Reservation for parties of 2 to 4
Enjoy Spoon and Stable's brunch menu in our dining room!
- Reservation for parties of 2 to 6
Hours and location
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information