Spoon and Stable
Spoon and Stable is a restaurant located in what was once a horse stable, dating back to 1906, in the heart of the North Loop neighborhood. Chef/Owner Gavin Kaysen, a James Beard award-winner, focuses the restaurant's cuisine on the seasonality of the Midwest, the unique farmers and producers of his hometown of Minneapolis, and the classic French technique he is so widely known for.
- Best Chef MidwestJames Beard Foundation, 2018
- Rising Star Chef of the YearJames Beard Foundation, 2008
- 40 Most Important Restaurants in the Past 40 YearsFood & Wine Magazine, 2018
- America's 100 Best Wine RestaurantsWine Enthusiast, 2018
Now booking through Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
Enjoy Spoon and Stable's à la carte menu. Your reservation secures your booking in our dining room. Reservations are currently available through March 31st. Reservations for the month of April will...
- Reservation for parties of 1-8
Cocktail Class: Mastering the Classics
In this intimate 90 minute class hosted at Spoon and Stable's bar, guests will learn foundational knowledge of four different classic cocktails - the Martini/Manhattan, Old Fashioned, Gimlet, and...
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1-6
- $125 per person
Hours and location
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.