The southwest region of France has an outstanding reputation for exceptional food and wine. Whether rustic or refined, the cooking emphasizes fresh seasonal ingredients. Learn new cooking techniques and popular French recipes from this famous culinary district.
After the cooking is complete, take off your apron and savour the results of your labour with a glass of wine. Perfect for the beginner to intermediate home chef.
• Salade Lyonnaise
• Vegetable Biyaldi
• Steak Frites with Sauce Bearnaise
• Chocolate Mousse
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.