Learn Spain's best regional recipes during this colourful hands-on cooking class dedicated to the flavours of the Mediterranean. Your instructor is your guide through a variety of techniques and recipes for tortilla, empanadas and more!
After the cooking is complete, take off your apron and savour the results of your labour with a glass of wine. Perfect for the beginner to intermediate home cook.
• Tortilla Espanola
• Empanadas with Sauce Romesco
• Spanish Sponge with Lemon Curd
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.