Dedicated to grill masters serious about their meat! During this hands-on class, you will discover how to grind select cuts of quality beef, season the meat, and explore proper grilling techniques (grill vs. smash). You will also learn how to make restaurant quality buns and condiments at home. Don’t forget the fries! To accompany your burger, you will learn how to cut and expertly fry potato French fries. Enjoy your creations at the end of class with a glass of craft beer. Get ready to win your friendly backyard burger war! Perfect for anyone who loves the grill.
• Grilled Baguette with Tomato and House-made Ricotta
• House-ground Burgers, Hand-made Burger Bun, Mayo, Pickles and French Fries
• Grilled Pineapple with Chantilly and Chocolate
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Photos: Terry Manzo