Whether you do the meal planning for a busy family, or you are a single person on the go, this class will build up your arsenal of quick healthy meals that are fresh, tasty, very easy to prepare AND inventively use up products you already have in your fridge.
Reconnect with real food! Perfect for anyone with a hectic schedule.
• Chicken Piccata with Buttered Noodles
• ‘Clear the Fridge’ Frittata with Cucumber Salad
• Seared Salmon with Quick Couscous and Dill Sauce
• Sautéed Shrimp Risotto
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
Location: SCS Kitchens, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford ON N5A 7Y4
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Photos: Terry Manzo