Explore new recipes and learn the techniques required to make healthy regional Indian dishes at home. Recipes can be adapted easily in class to accommodate vegetarians (please make a note in your reservation if required).
After the cooking is complete, take off your apron and savour the results of your labour with a glass of beer. Perfect for the intermediate home cook.
• Lentil Curry with Sweet Potato & Kale
• Vegetable Samosa with Raita
• Carrot Koshimbir (carrot salad)
• Cabbage Poriyal
• Butter Chicken
• Tandoori Chicken
• Naan Bread
• Infused Basmati Rice
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
Location: SCS Kitchens, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford ON N5A 7Y4
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Photos: Terry Manzo