The southwest region of France has an outstanding reputation for exceptional food and wine. Whether rustic or refined, the cooking emphasizes fresh seasonal ingredients. Learn new cooking techniques and popular French recipes from this famous culinary district.
After the cooking is complete, take off your apron and savour the results of your labour with a glass of wine. Perfect for the beginner to intermediate home chef.
• Salade Niçoise
• Poached Trout with Lentils and Brown Butter
• Coq au Vin
• Apple Tarte Tatin with Salted Caramel
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
Location: SCS Kitchens, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford ON N5A 7Y4
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
5. Classes take place at the SCS Kitchens, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford ON.
Photos: Terry Manzo