A blend of Moroccan, Tunisian, Lebanese, Mediterranean, Arab and Jewish food cultures, Israeli cuisine can easily be described as a melting pot of deliciousness. Your instructor is your guide through an array of techniques and recipes that reflect the regional flavours of Israel.
After the cooking is complete, take off your apron and savour the results of your labour with a glass of wine. Perfect for the beginner to intermediate home cook.
• Latkes with Garnishes
• Pocket Pita
• Hummus, Baba Ghanoush, Toum, Full-Sour Pickles and Pickled Cabbage
• Turmeric Infused Rice
• Deep-Fried Falafel
• Coconut Citrus Macarons
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
Location: SCS Kitchens, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford ON N5A 7Y4
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Photos: Terry Manzo