In this class learn how to prepare and present a tasty and hearty meatless meal. Then, take off your apron and savour the results of your labour with a glass of wine.
Perfect for the beginner to intermediate home cook!
• Butternut Squash Soup with Creme Fraiche, Pumpkin Seed and Chili Oil
• Beet Salad with House Ricotta, Fennel, Carrot and Dill
• Gnocchi Parisienne with Brown Butter, Sage and Hazelnut
• Apple Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream and Salted Caramel
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
Location: SCS Kitchens, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford ON N5A 7Y4
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Photos: Terry Manzo