In this class you will learn how to make a variety of shortcrust pastries (in French, pâte means dough): pâte sucrée, pâte brisée and pâte sablée, and work with the different doughs to create a variety of delectable sweet and savoury treats.
Perfect for the beginner to intermediate home baker.
• Pâte Sucrée Chocolate Tart
• Pâte Brisée Apple Pie
• Pâte Sablée Quiche
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 10:00am-2:00pm
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
5. Classes take place at the SCS Kitchens, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford ON.
Photos: Terry Manzo (except tart shell)