Love eating chicken? Then this class is for you! Chicken is a versatile protein, the most common type of poultry in the world, and prevalent in numerous cuisines. This class will teach you basic chicken butchery techniques and four methods to cook delicious chicken dishes.
Perfect for Beginner or Intermediate Home Cooks.
• Chicken Butchery for Stock and Soup
• Kung Pao Chicken Stir-Fry
• Pot-Roasted Chicken
• Deep-Fried Chicken
• Smoked and Grilled Chicken Wings
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
Location: SCS Kitchens, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford ON N5A 7Y4
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.