Sugar Moon Farm
FALL 2022 EXPERIENCES
Looking to reserve for Weekend Brunch, a Sugar Camp Tour or our upcoming Newfie Night? You’re in the right place!
**CLOSED Sat Oct 1 + Sun Oct 2 Due to Hurricane Clean-up and Power Outage**
Need help booking? Don't hesitate to contact us. Best way is to email email@example.com & Jordan will be happy to assist.
WEEKEND BRUNCH - reservations strongly recommended (we cannot always accommodate dropins)
Book a table for dining in our log restaurant with...
Sugar Moon Farm is helping guests and staff stay safe.
Weekend Bruch Sat/Sun 10-3
**PLEASE READ ALL**
1. Choose a preferred table size/time. If the table size you're looking for isn't there, email firstname.lastname@example.org for help (do NOT book...
- Reservation for parties of 1 to 8
- $5 Reservation Deposit (deducted from total bill)
Chef Mike Spurrell grew up in Botwood, Nfld. and soaked up the flavours & food of his ancestors. It was these food memories & experiences that brought him to Culinary School.
Here at Sugar Moon...
- Reservation for parties of 2 to 8
- $40 deposit per person
Sept 10/11 (more dates coming up!)
10 am Saturdays
The perfect way to experience Sugar Moon Farm.
EAT A delicious fireside BRUNCH in our log dining room
EXPERIENCE sugar-on-snow -roll your own -...
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 8
- $0–$4.75 required add-ons, $8.75–$39 per person
Hear our stories, learn about maple, taste the terroir of NS maple syrup. Wrap up your visit with iconic sugar-on-snow.
Saturdays & Sundays at 2:00 pm
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 20
- $0–$20 per person