Bobby Stuckey and Lachlan Mackinnon-Patterson — the team behind Boulder legend Frasca Food and Wine — have brought their award-winning ways with Italian cuisine to Union Station via this destination eatery overlooking the rail-line canopy. The pan-regional menu and notable wine list are presented in a refined yet bustling, art-filled space with multiple rooms, a fireplace lounge, three intimate patios and an exhibition kitchen at its heart.
- Denver's Best Restaurant List5280 Magazine, 2019
- Best of Award of ExcellenceWine Spectator, 2020
- America's 100 Best Wine RestaurantsWine Enthusiast, 2020
- Travelers' Choice AwardTripAdvisor, 2020
A seasonal winter oasis, 'Sotto Le Stelle' is Tavernetta's inspired winter dining under the stars. Accommodating up to 4 guests maximum for a seated dinner, enjoy your own private cassetta (small...
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 2 to 4
- $125 per person