The stylish Japanese restaurant specializes in freshly made soba noodle dishes, served hot or cold in soups or with dipping sauces. The restaurant is owned by Teiichi Sakurai, well-known as the founder of Teppo and Tei Tei.
Soba is a thin Japanese noodle made from buckwheat flour—there are only 5 soba noodle houses in the country which prepare fresh noodles on premise. Tei-An wants you to experience a touch of Tokyo in the middle of Dallas: "modern Tokyo" mixing rich wood, concrete, stone...
- Semifinalist - Best Chef: TexasJames Beard Foundation, 2020
- Best Restaurants in DallasD Magazine, 2019
- Best Restaurants in DallasD Magazine, 2018
- Semifinalist - Best Chef: SouthwestJames Beard Foundation, 2017
- Semi-Finalist Best Chef - SouthwestJames Beard Foundation, 2016
- The National Eater 38Eater, 2015
- Semi-Finalist Best Chef - SouthwestJames Beard Foundation, 2013
- Semi-Finalist Best Chef - SouthwestJames Beard Foundation, 2012
- Semi-Finalist Best Chef - SouthwestJames Beard Foundation, 2011
Join us for lunch and order from our à la carte menu.
- Reservation for parties of 2 to 6
The deposit secures your booking and is fully applied to your bill.
Enjoy our robust collection of premium sake and fine Japanese whiskies along with seasonal sashimi, appetizers, daily special...
- Reservation for parties of 1 to 4
- $0–$20 deposit per person
Pre-Theater 4-Course Omakase. Soba will be the last course.
Only available on the first hour of opening time.
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 2
- $80 per person
Our Base Omakase that often includes A5 BMS12 Miyazaki beef and ultra-seasonal fish. Soba, our house specialty, is always the finale.
If you would like our Premium Omakase ($250) seasonal menu...
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 4
- $100–$120 per person