Our popular Mixology Series continues in December. Celebrate the changing of the seasons with an elevated three-course menu and craft cocktail pairings.
Two dates: Thursday, December 7 & 14
Two seating times: 5:30 & 8 p.m.
It’s the perfect time of the year to greet the richness of winter with roots, apples, orange, and spice. Join us.
GLASS OF CURIOSITIES
• Hendrick’s Gin, crème de violette, orange bitters, orange peel
• Paired with: seared bay scallops, kabocha squash, frisée, fennel, orange vinaigrette, pepitas
• Monkey Shoulder blended scotch, Disaronno amaretto, Caol Ila peated scotch, spritz
• Paired with: smoked pork tenderloin, crispy potato cake, brussels sprouts, bacon-apple butter
• Reyka vodka, Tia Maria cold-brew coffee liqueur, espresso
• Paired with: warm almond chocolate cake, espresso white chocolate crème, chocolate sauce
• 1 oz. Balvenie 15-year (+$15 per person)
Tickets are $75++ per person. Space is limited to 25 guests per seating, so reserve your spot now. Ages 21 and older only.