The Larder Baking Co.
The Larder Baking Company occupies nearly 10,000 square feet in the Culver City area and provides freshly baked pastries and breads to our wholesale customers 365 days a year.
The Larder Baking Co is proud to be partnering with Dine11 to feed our frontline emergency workers in LA county area hospitals. $10 will provide 1 meal for 1 healthcare worker. You have the opportunity to add the $10 dine11 add on when you checkout. Our sister company, Lucques Catering is preparing these meals in...
- Caroline Styne, Outstanding RestaurateurJames Beard Foundation, 2018
- Suzanne Goin, Who’s Who of American Food & Beverage in AmericaJames Beard Foundation, 2017
- Suzanne Goin, Outstanding ChefJames Beard Foundation, 2016
- Suzanne Goin, Best Chef: PacificJames Beard Foundation, 2006
- Suzanne Goin, Best Cookbook from a Professional ViewpointJames Beard Foundation, 2006
Hours and location
No current FAQs
The Larder Baking Co. has not added any frequently asked questions.
Have additional questions?
If you have additional questions about Tock or your reservation, please visit the Tock help page.
Reservations are unavailable.
The Larder Baking Co. is not currently accepting reservations on Tock. Please check again soon.