What could be better to brighten up the darkest days of winter than time spent outdoors, capped off with a surprising and exceptional all-inclusive communal dining experience with your friends and loved ones. Enter, the Flanagan Farm Supper Club, presented in collaboration with Big Tree Catering, the team behind Eventide Oyster Co. and The Honey Paw.
Our Supper Club evenings begin with a rink-side cocktail hour in our forest grove, featuring specialty beverages and warm, fire-grilled hors d'oeuvres. Bring your skates if you’d like to pop onto the ice between bites or just savor the delicious moment near the fire.
After cocktail hour, our supper group will head down to the elegant barn for a bespoke multi-course dinner including wine service from the chefs behind the exceptional Big Tree team. And did we mention that no two dinners are ever the same?
- Gratuity is in included in your ticket price.
- The evening's beverage service will include a specialty cocktail, beer, and wine. Additional beverages will be available for purchase at the bar.
- Please dress for winter weather, including footwear, to most enjoy the outdoor cocktail hour portion of the evening.
- Ice skating is optional during cocktail hour. Please BYO skates if you plan to enjoy the rink. We hope you will!
- At Supper Club we embrace and lean into the season. This dining experience would only be cancelled for extreme inclement weather.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information