Plan for a night of celebration at The Merrill Hotel in Muscatine, IA this New Year's Eve! We're throwing another grand party in our Mississippi Ballroom and you're invited for a night of food, cocktails, and live entertainment from Midwest Dueling Pianos. The New Year's Eve Celebration is open to all hotel guests, visitors, and locals!
The hotel's ticketed 21+ celebration begins in the beautiful 6th floor ballroom with live music from Quad Cities own Scott Stowe. Hors d’oeuvres and bites will be served from Maxwell’s On The River, as well as a cash bar, will be available throughout the night to be enjoyed as Midwest Dueling Pianos perform a unique and interactive show offering wildly entertaining music and comedy.
NEW YEAR'S EVE ITINERARY
- 7:00 pm Doors Open
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Live Music, Heavy Hors D'oeuvres & Assorted Food Stations
- 9:00 pm - 10:30 pm Dessert, Gourmet Coffee & Hot Chocolate Bar
- 9:15 pm - 12:30 am Midwest Dueling Pianos
- 2 Drink Tickets Per Person
- Heavy Hors D'oeuvres & Assorted Food Stations
- Party Favors
- Live Entertainment from Dueling Pianos
- Midnight Toast
NYE MENU PREVIEW
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Oysters on the Half Shell
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Toasted Pita Points
- Loaded Boursin Mac and Cheese Station
- Slow Roasted Sirloin Carving Station
- Assorted Dessert Station and Coffee Station
Make it a New Year's Eve to remember with a stay at our award-winning hotel! Add a Standard Guest Room starting at $139.00 (plus tax) for the night of Sunday, December 31. Check in begins at 4:00 pm so you'll have plenty of time to prepare and get glamourous for the evening and be sure to stop by Maxwell's On The River to enjoy pre-event cocktails or a fantastic dinner. Add on the night of Monday, January 1 for only $50.00 more (plus tax) per night!
To qualify for the discounted room rate, a New Year's Eve Celebration ticket must be purchased.
Make your room reservation by visiting bit.ly/NYEGuestRooms.