The Small Holding
Named as one of the best restaurants in Kent, The Small Holding restaurant in Kilndown is nestled in one acre of beautiful countryside.
With growing, foraging and cooking at the heart of everything we do, our kitchen maintains a unique connection between farm—and table, and prides itself on being able to serve up honest food that is full of seasonal imagination and flavour.
****Please note that deposit payments are not accepted from John Lewis Mastercard****
- Gastronomy & SustainabilityMichelin Green Star, 2021
- Michelin Plate2021
- Chef to WatchGood Food Guide Awards, 2020
- Kent Restaurant of the YearTaste of Kent Awards, 2020
- 100 Top UK RestaurantsHarden's, 2020
- 2 RosettesAA Rosette, 2020
Lunchtime dining at The Small Holding, you have a choice of our 'Lunch Menu' priced at £55, which is a light version of 'The Menu'
Or you can dine on 'The Menu', priced at £75 and enjoy the full...
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 2 to 6
- £25–£35 per person
The Full experience of The Small Holding 'The Menu' offers the very best ingredients from our farm and of the southeast region.
Menu priced at £75
As a standard there will always be a mixture of...
- Reservation for parties of 2 to 6
- £35 deposit per person