Thip Khao is the first full-service Lao restaurant in Washington, DC and one of the first few in the country when it opened in 2014 by Chef Seng and Chef Boby. Our mission is to introduce a cuisine unique to other Asian concepts while maintaining the true integrity of the flavors she grew up to. She wants to bring all the funk, spice, and herbaceous qualities! Her approach to home-style cooking lends to bringing her soul and family heritage to the guest experience. She grew up cooking at a...
- Michelin Bib Gourmand2020
- 100 Very Best RestaurantsWashingtonian, 2020
- 2 StarsThe Washington Post, 2015
- 50 Best New Restaurants in AmericaBon Appétit Magazine, 2015
PLEASE FULLY READ BEFORE BOOKING A RESERVATION
Reservation-only Patio Seating
Deposit of $20 per person - will be refunded through Tock after the meal
1-Hour Limit - to limit exposure
Tables up to...
- Reservation for parties of 1 to 4
- $20 deposit per person
Thip Khao is changing its Contactless Carryout Menu by now offering our A la Carte Patio Menu. Guests will have the opportunity to choose any dishes from our 15-item menu of our greatest hits! If...
Order nowView menu
- Prepaid pickup for parties of 1 to 10