January 24-26, 2020
Join us at TOURISTS in the Berkshires this winter for our first-ever weekend-long knitting retreat in partnership with Purl Soho, a modern supply store in New York City known for their innovative designs and pure, natural fibers.
Meet a community of fellow knitters and cozy up around our lodge fireplace and other nooks while you learn tips and tricks for all skill levels. Opportunities for inspiration throughout the weekend abound, from nature walks on the surrounding trails to a guided tour of the internationally-acclaimed MASS MoCA and many more surprises. All skill levels are welcome.
Upon booking, you will receive a special discount code from Purl Soho for materials and supplies. You are welcome to use this or bring your own needles and projects. Pick up an inspiring project that presents new challenges!
This program includes:
- Guidance from a member of the Purl Soho team: They will be there to help beginners learn to cast on and get started as well as share advice and answer questions for Intermediate/Advanced levels
- Welcome drink, one lunch, and one dinner at The Airport Rooms, TOURISTS' on-site restaurant + cocktail lounge
- Guided group tour at MASS MoCA, the largest contemporary art museum in the country
- Special discount from Purl Soho
The total cost of the retreat is $663, which includes a two-night stay and program fees for one person. The cost breakdown includes:
- Total lodging, $458: two-night stay. Please inquire if you're interested in upgrading your room or extending your stay.
- Program fees, $205 per person: please select the # of knitting participants when purchasing tickets. Three persons max per room.
- A detailed itinerary will be shared following your booking.
Full payment taken upon booking. Non-cancellable, non-refundable.
For any questions, please email our Arts & Adventure Coordinator, Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information