Our popular Xmas wreath making workshop is back for this holiday season with little touch of Wafu ( Japanese style) design!!
We are creating a reusable mini wreath base, then decorate it with holiday theme blooms and foliage.
After the holiday season is over, you can reuse the wreath with seasonal flowers or continue to display new year ( It is Japanese tradition to display new year decoration on our doors) too.
Using the same wreath you can also create a succulent wreath to enjoy year round. Beginners and not so beginners, all welcome!
This will be a fun event to welcome the holiday season!
Come and join us, with your friends, or by yourself and make new friends!
· All mini wreath base materials
· Holiday blooms and foliage with extra Wafu taste
· Instruction on how to make a reusable wreath
· Instruction on how to arrange flowers to a wreath
· Your original freshly created wreath!
You can also order Temaki from UROKO (next door) and enjoy the lunch during or after the workshop!