1. On Oct. 22nd, join James Beard Award-winning chefs Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo, the culinary rock stars behind LA’s much-heralded Animal, as they discuss their personal and professional journeys during The Synergy Series: Dialogue. You can learn more about The Synergy Series here.
2. Plan your Sunday supper now: Pre-order chicken pot pie, beef pot roast, cinnamon roll French toast bake, and other stick-to-your-ribs fare from Colossal Cafe.
5. Explore wine & cheese from around the world at Chaska Wine Night hosted by Red Bench Bakery on Oct. 22nd.
6. Take a quick Tour of South America at P.S. Steak with a 5-course menu showcasing South American dishes and cuts of beef. Opt for additional wine or cocktail pairings to accompany you on your journey..
8. Conjure the ghosts of Andy Warhol, Donna Summer, and other ‘70s celebs at Hewing Studio 54 Halloween on Oct. 30th. Your reservation includes one “Liza Martini” cocktail, appetizers, and access to the Candy Bar, which is stocked with retro sweets.
9. Get an in-depth look at wine from Parés Baltà, the 225-year-old Spanish winery when Ryan Stotz takes you on a guided tour at the Tasting Room on November 2nd.