1. Kick back in the vinyl listening lounge at the Japanese-inspired Takashima Record Bar. Here you’ll find an impressive rotating roster of talented local DJs, curated cocktails (including Japanese highballs), and a selection of small plates to go with them.
2. Experience a 7-course Ozark tasting menu at Bulrush. James Beard semi-finalist chef Rob Connoley has done extensive research into the food of indigenous people of the past 200 years. His philosophy involves foraging, zero-waste, and modernist technique.
3. Join Tin Roof weekly for Taco Tuesday. The menu features $3 tacos, $4 margaritas, and more special deals on their world-famous queso, cervezas, and tequila.
4. Head to Elmwood x Pizza Champ for hand-stretched pizzas, oysters, and skewers. During the height of the pandemic, Elmwood launched Pizza Champ, a casual pop-up that will soon have its own permanent location. This is your chance to sample the menu before the official opening.
5. Try something new at Taste, the speakeasy-style bar in Central West End serving up craft cocktails and fun bar fare from chef Elliott Brown. Those feeling adventurous can opt for the bartender’s choice. Just choose your spirit and pick a few flavor profiles that suit your fancy: there’s smoky, flashy, fearless, and more.
6. Celebrate the bounty of the Midwest with Vicia‘s 3-course farmers feast. A team of talented chefs and service professionals will create a unique, vegetable-forward menu tailored to your tastes. Take your meal to the next level with a curated wine pairing.
7. Brush up on your trivia while enjoying boozy drinks at Narwhal’s Crafted. The menu features a frozen Thai Collins, passionfruit punch, and guava margaritas. Trivia takes places on select Tuesday evenings.
8. Post up at Nippon Tei‘s sushi bar for an immersive dining experience from chef Nick Bognar. The menu features light & crispy tempura, chefs’ daily sashimi, Wagyu steam buns, and hamachi crunch rolls.
9. Join Juniper for a Southern-inspired Sunday brunch. The team serves up a decadent array of buttermilk pancakes, fried chicken biscuits with red pepper jelly, cinnamon rolls, and pimento cheese smashburgers. Reservations are limited.
10. Bring the family to Edera Italian Eatery for an authentic Italian meal. The menu features baked gnocchi, salumi pizzas, and 8 oz. filets with shallot herb butter. Save room for the nightly gelato.