Join us for an intimate dinner featuring Cakebread Cellars' wines on Wednesday, October 11 at 6 p.m. For $165, guests will sample 5 courses from Chef Joe Flamm and 4 different wines from Cakebread Cellars. The wines will span current releases and special vintages from the iconic winery.
BLVD Steakhouse Culinary Director Joe Flamm, Chef de Cuisine Hunter Moore, Beverage Director Ted Rink and owner Dennis Cakebread of Cakebread Cellars will be on hand to talk finer points of the purveyors and products.
Please note that seating for this event is communal.
- Bitter Greens, Marinated Beets, Blood Orange, Goat Cheese Fritter
- Cakebread Cellars, Sauvignon Blanc, North Coast, California, 2022
- Seared Scallop, Cauliflower Purée, Pickled Golden Raisins, Chive Oil
- Cakebread Cellars, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, California, 2021
- Squash Cappellacci, Brown Butter, Hazelnut, Sage, Aged Balsamic
- Mullan Road Cellars, Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, California, 2018
- Braised Short Rib, Risotto Milanese, Gremolata
- Cakebread Cellars, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, 2020
- Fabula Cheese, Marcona Almond & Herb Salad, Cherry Mostarda
A bit about Cakebread Cellars: https://www.cakebread.com/about.html
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information