Likely the most recognizable dishes in Spanish cuisine, tapas & paella are the quintessential styles of food perfectly suited for celebrations. We’ll prepare & enjoy a menu of tapas inspired by the classic flavors of Spain, culminating with a fire-cooked paella guaranteed to please the palate.
- Watermelon Gazpacho
- Tortilla Espanola with Romesco Sauce
- Fried Green Olives stuffed with Chorizo, Fideos with Calamari, and Shrimp
At the table
- Braised Pork and Linguiça Sausage
- Seafood Paella and Paella with Chicken
- Olive Oil Cake with Roast Peaches & Honey Mascarpone
All classes are participation style and include the class, a tour of the winery and culinary gardens (weather permitting), an appetizer reception and a three-course lunch paired with Cakebread Cellars wines. All participants leave with a Cakebread Cellars apron, a booklet of recipes and wine notes from the day, some great memories and quite often, new friends!