Crafting estate-grown wines worth gathering around.
Our wines are authentic, responsibly farmed, and traditionally produced. We focus only on what we grow: award-winning Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon and a range of highly acclaimed Pinot Noirs from our own Charles Vineyard.
We are a family owned and operated business. Each and every day you will find one of us working in the vineyard, tasting our wines, or tending to the day-to-day tasks of the winery. We believe that good wine is made in the...
- 93 points, Wine Enthusiast Magazine - 2018 Clone 05 Pinot Noir
- 90 points, Wine & Spirits Magazine - 2018 Zero New Oak Pinot Noir
- 92 points, Wine Enthusiast Magazine - 2018 Charles Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Gold Medal, 2021 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, 2018 Semillon
- 2018 Paraboll Pinot Noir: 92 points, Wine Spectator Magazine
- 2018 Sauvignon Blanc: Gold Medal, San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- 2018 Clone 05 Pinot Noir: Double Gold Medal, San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
Enjoy a tasting flight of our estate-grown wines (typically 5-7 pours), in our safe, outdoor space. Our wines range from a crisp Sauvignon Blanc to beautifully balanced Pinot Noirs and the tasting...
- Reservation for parties of 2 to 6
- $20 deposit per person
Sip four barrel samples of the 2020 vintage Pinot Noirs, plus a library wine for contrast! Chat with the winemaker and enjoy a food pairing to accompany the wines. This weekend is typically the...
- Event for parties of 2 to 6
- Saturday, Jul 31, 2021
- Multiple times, starting at11:00 AM
- $25 per ticket
Hours and location
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information