Hospitality mavens Sarah Shepherd of Height House Hotel and Chef Liz Grandchamp of Grandchamp Hospitality joined forces to create a unique dining experience – “Supper Club” – hosted monthly at Heights House Hotel. What is it? Well, it’s kind of like a restaurant, but more like a dinner party. Imagine showing up to your overbearing Italian grandmother’s house for dinner and eating whatever family style feast she makes. In between courses you find yourself swapping stories and toasting with new friends around cozy communal tables.
As an homage to Heights House’s Italianate architectural style, Liz lends her family recipes and passion each month through an Italian inspired four-course menu, which can be paired with Italian wines curated by in-house wine expert Halsey Merritt. Expect everything from crudos and handmade pastas to whole branzino and osso buco, with a focus on local purveyors and seasonality. While dinner will be served in the Dining Room, guests are invited for aperitifs before and after dinner in the Parlor, and encouraged to explore the elegant setting and comfortable seating areas throughout the property.
We believe hospitality and dining are a communal activity, and in true Italian (and Raleigh!) fashion, we’re excited to bring new friends together in our unique space for a meal together. We look forward to welcoming you to our table!
Sarah and Liz
- The menu changes monthly, sometimes daily, sometimes minutes before it’s served.
- Depending on your reservation time, join us at 5:00 or 7:00pm for aperitifs in the Parlor, and seated dinner at 5:30 or 8:00pm.
- Our pre-set menu and reservations will be live 3 weeks prior to each “Supper Club.”
Upcoming Dates: March 13, April 17, May 22
- Tickets are $95/person not including tax, gratuity or beverages.
- Our full Parlor wine & cocktail menu will be available, as well as a wine pairing pre-fixe option.
- Supper Club guests receive 20% off room rates (that night only)
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information