Tock Help Center
I need help with my reservation.
While we provide the technology for our partners, we cannot take any action on their behalf. If you have questions or need help with your reservation, we recommend contacting the business directly. You can find their contact information on your reservation confirmation in your profile, or in your reservation confirmation email.
If you are having difficulties reaching the business, please email email@example.com with your name, email, and confirmation number.
Can I cancel my reservation?
Free reservations can always be cancelled through Tock.
Some paid reservations and events can be cancelled through Tock, but each business has their own cancellation policies.
If cancellation is available for your reservation, you will be able to cancel it from the reservation confirmation in your profile, or from within your reservation confirmation email.
Can I transfer my reservation?
Transferring allows you to give or sell your reservation for any amount up to the original purchase price.
Some paid reservations and events can be transferred through Tock, but each business has their own transfer policies.
Tock To Go orders cannot be transferred. Reservations with discounts cannot be transferred, and only one transfer can be in progress at any time. Reservations purchased with Chase points cannot be transferred.
If transferring is available for your reservation, you will be able to transfer it from the reservation confirmation in your profile or by clicking “Manage” from within your reservation confirmation email.
Why do I get charged when adding a credit card?
I have a question about my deposit
I purchased a reservation within Chase Ultimate Rewards. Why don't I see it in my reservations?
Can I send a physical gift card?
Can I use a Tock gift card at the business?
Can I cancel a gift card purchase?
What if I sent a gift card to the wrong email address?
What if the recipient never received the gift card email?
When will the gift card email be sent?
Where can Tock gift cards be used?
Do gift cards expire?
How do I redeem a gift card?
How do I check my gift card balance?
Can I use a gift card on a reservation I already booked?
Can I transfer a reservation that was booked using a gift card?
Can I transfer funds from my gift card balance to another account?
I want to delete my Tock account.
As long as you don’t have any upcoming reservations, you can delete your Tock account by following the below self-service steps:
- Log in to your Tock account
- Click the icon in the upper right corner
- Select Account from the dropdown
- Scroll down to Delete account section
- Click Delete My Account button
- Select the reason for deletion
- Click Delete My Account to permanently delete account
If your Tock account has upcoming reservations, you will need to cancel them in order to delete your Tock account. If you are not able to login to your Tock account but wish to delete it, you may also request manual deletion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Delete Tock Account.” Please note that we may need to verify your identity in connection with such manual requests, and such verification process may require you to provide us with additional information.
What happens when I delete my Tock account?
Deleting your account terminates your relationship with Tock. Here’s what that means:
- We'll delete your account and any personal data linked to your account from our systems.
- After your account is deleted, your account, gift card balance and any reservations associated with your account may not be recoverable.
Please note that:
- deleting your account only deletes data which Tock controls. Restaurants or other businesses with whom your account has made reservations or other bookings via Tock may have their own data about you. With respect to any such business-controlled data, you will need to reach out directly to each such business.