Perched atop the sweeping bluffs overlooking the Long Island Sound, Kontokosta Winery offers guests the unique opportunity to sample award-winning handcrafted Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, Rielsing, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon in the maritime climate from which they were created.
The Kontokosta family manages the vineyard and farm operations on a day-to-day basis. Their involvement allows them to sustainably shepherd the vines to guarantee consistent fruit quality and ripeness...
- GOLD - Viognier, 2016New York Wine & Food Classic, 2017
- Best Other Vinifera White Varietal - Viognier 2016New York Wine & Food Classic, 2017
- 90 Points - 2015 RoséWine Enthusiast, 2015
- 90 Points - Cabernet Franc 2014Wine Enthusiast, 2014
- GOLD - Cabernet Franc 2014San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, 2018
The tasting room, the meadow and the bluff (weather permitting) will be available to enjoy our wine portfolio and light fare (bottles only - no tastings or by the glass service will be offered at...
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 2 to 4
- $10 per person