Journey into a magical clearing to be warmly greeted with a winter cocktail and scrumptious homemade canape before exploring the surroundings with one of our resident foragers.
Upon your return, enjoy an intimate kitchen-side seat and a glass filled with bubbles. Wrap yourself up with warm blankets and watch as our team of chefs conjure up a sumptuous feast that celebrates the best of the festive season using locally sourced and wild ingredients cooked over live fire.
After your meal, gather by our firepit to watch the sunset beneath the trees as you toast marshmallows and savour mulled infusions.
- Botanist Gin Welcome cocktail* upon arrival (non-alcoholic alternatives available) and seasonal canape
- Guided foraging tour of the estate
- A seasonal feast and complimentary bubbles (non-alcoholic alternatives available)
- Toasted marshmallows by the fire after your meal with a complimentary glass of mulled cider or mulled wine.
- Nomadic goodie bag
The Important Bits
- Your experience with us lasts from 12pm to 4pm
- We will try where possible to accommodate most dietary requirements, provided we are given sufficient notice of your preferences. We will contact you well in advance of your booking to confirm this with you.
- Due to our woodland location the meal is not suitable for guests with severe airborne allergies. Please note whilst we take preventative steps to avoid cross-contamination this cannot always be guaranteed due to the nature of our location.
- All tickets once purchased are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If you wish to postpone your booking you must provide us with a minimum of 72 hours written notice.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of the event, We do not permit entry to those aged 16 or under
- All other Terms & Conditions can be found on our website - .https://www.experiencenomadic.com/terms-and-conditions
*additional wines, beers or soft drinks with your meal can be purchased on the day and are not included in this ticket
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information