Experience the rare total eclipse under the open Texas Hill Country sky at our estate vineyard while enjoying wine, music and food!
Join us for an unforgettable celestial celebration at Sandy Road Vineyards! On Monday, April 8, 2024, starting at 12:00 PM, we invite you to witness the mesmerizing eclipse phenomenon in the heart of the Texas Hill Country.
Located between Hye and Johnson City, our estate vineyard offers the perfect setting to enjoy this rare astronomical event. Immerse yourself in the tranquil ambiance of our picturesque vineyard while savoring exquisite wines and indulging in delectable bites.
At the Eclipse Party 2024, you'll have the opportunity to meet fellow astronomy enthusiasts, share stories, and marvel at the wonders of the universe together. Capture stunning photos of the eclipse and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Don't miss out on this extraordinary experience! Mark your calendars, gather your friends, and get ready to witness the magic of the eclipse at Sandy Road Vineyards. We can't wait to celebrate with you!
Here's what you can expect at our event:
* Live music from local musicians
* Complementary glass of wine
* Solar glasses to protect your eyes
* Complementary parking (dirt roads & field parking)
* Food for purchase from local vendors (NO outside food)
* Space on the lawn or in the vineyard for viewing blanket
* A unique opportunity to experience this rare astronomical event
* Tickets limited to approximately 200
This is a truly unique event, and we hope you'll join us!
Tickets are required to attend this event. Tickets may be purchased at the door if the event is not sold out. Additional food and wine by the glass and bottle may be purchased at the event. No refunds will be provided. Event will happen rain or shine.
Kids and dogs are welcome as long as they are well behaved. Dogs must be on a leash.
* 20% Discount for Wine Club Members. Be sure you are logged into Tock to get your discount automatically applied.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information