Sugar Moon Farm
OPEN YEAR ROUND Saturday + Sunday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm by reservation. Group bookings are available during & outside of these hours; inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
***We update voicemail if road, weather or power conditions prevent opening. Check before heading out. Weather in particular can be very different up here!***
Looking to reserve Brunch, Maple Magic, Tours, Snowshoes or Chef Night? You’re in the right place! Need help booking? Can't see a table for your group size at the time you...
Sugar Moon Farm is helping guests and staff stay safe.
Weekend Bruch Saturday & Sunday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
**PLEASE READ ALL**
1. Choose a preferred table size/time. If the table size you're looking for isn't there, email email@example.com...
- Reservation for parties of 1 to 10
- $5 Reservation Deposit (deducted from total bill)
Saturdays & Sundays - Feb/Mar availability opening soon.
The perfect way to experience Sugar Moon Farm.
Eat a delicious fireside brunch in our log dining room
Experience sugar-on-snow -roll your...
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 8
- $0–$5 required add-ons, $8.75–$39 per person
Sat/Sun 10:00 am and 1:00 pm
Snowshoes are available for a 2.5 hour rental period twice daily. The cost is $15 per person. We also have 5 pairs of children's snowshoes for $5/per child.
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 32
- $5–$15 per person
Hear our stories, learn about maple, taste the terroir of NS maple syrup. Wrap up your visit with iconic sugar-on-snow.
Saturdays & Sundays at 2:00 pm
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 20
- $0–$20 per person
We’re excited to have Craig back for our annual Valentine’s Chef Night. The cost is $130 pp + bev/tx/grat. A $50 deposit pp is required when booking. This will be refunded when you arrive at...
+ Join waitlist
- Reservation for parties of 2 to 8
- $50 deposit per person