Join us for our signature Mixology Series, reimagined as our Sunset Dinner Series. These events will include an elevated three-course menu, paired with a carefully selected cocktail. As guests indulge in the delicious food and cocktail items, they will enjoy breathtaking views of Disney Springs at sunset on The Edison’s outdoor patio.
Kicking off the new series in February, The Mixology Sunset Dinner Series will focus on Valentine’s Day, offering a menu of romantic cocktails and dishes that complement each other perfectly, such as butter poached lobster tail with saffron-infused Alkkemist gin-based cocktail.
This intimate experience will take place on Feb. 9 and Feb. 16, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tickets are $75++ per person per week and extremely limited. Aged 21 and older only.
• "Be Mine" - Cathead honeysuckle vodka, house made hibiscus syrup, Lillet rose, brut rose Cava, strawberries
• Mesclun Salad, champagne vinaigrette, chocolate shavings, fresh strawberries
• "Golden" - Saffron infused Alkkemist gin, Cocchi Americano, Jack Rudy tonic, saffron, honeycomb
• Butter poached lobster tail, sauteed linguine broccolini, blistered tomatoes, pistachio cream sauce
• "Hot n' Heavy" - Scarlet Ibis rum, velvet falernum, cinnamon, clove, vanilla, brown sugar, nutmeg
• Chocolate custard