Is history dry? Sometimes. But not when you're experiencing it through expertly crafted cocktails. Let The Edison's mixologists take you on a centuries-long journey — from Victorian London through 21st century America. Each era's drink will be expertly paired with small bites to enhance the experience (and the spirits).
Times change, but one thing remains the same: From absinthe to the Negroni, and from the old fashioned to the margarita, there's nothing quite like an exquisitely mixed cocktail.
The Edison's mixologists are concocting eight incredible historically-inspired libation stations (plus a bonus station for VIP ticket holders!).
• Victorian punch bowl
• Food Pairing: Sugarcane grilled yakitori shrimp, local honey, sambal
• Absinthe Fountain Station
• Food Pairing: Kusshi oyster shooters, absinthe mignonette
• The Old Fashioned
• Food Pairing: The Edison candied bacon
• The Negroni
• Food Pairing: Caprese (fresh mozzarella, toy box tomatoes, salsa verde)
• Jungle Bird Tiki Cocktail
• Food Pairing: Tuna poke, maui sweet onion, scallions, kukui nuts
• Margarita with cocktail caviar
• Food Pairing: Victo Carnitas taco (corn tortilla, onion, cilantro, lime, queso fresco)
• Liquid nitrogen caipirinha
• Food Pairing: Guacamole station, house chips, plantain, taro, purple potato
• Zero proof station
• Food Pairing: Ice pops (cucumber + melon, mango + basil, watermelon + strawberry)
★ VIP Bonus Station
• Clover club
• Food Pairing: A-5 tataki, 20-year balsamic, juniper sea salt
General admission: $75 • Guaranteed seating: $90
Upgrade either ticket option to experience our Platinum service for +$40. Platinum service includes premium cocktail ingredients at some stations, plus a bonus food and cocktail station featuring A5 Wagyu Tataki.
Ages 21+ only, please.
Don’t miss this event — it’ll be one for the history books!