The Vault Garden teams up with Urbani Truffles & Bay Grape to present the most festive white truffle dinner in town. Chef Jason Halverson prepares 5 courses of truffle indulgence, all perfectly paired with wines selected by Josiah Baldivino & Stevie Stacionis of Bay Grape. Both advanced sommeliers will be onsite to conduct a fun and educational wine class on the Piedmont, Italy wine region, also home to these amazing truffles.
Your ticket Includes:
- 5 Course truffle dinner, prepared by Chef/Partner Jason Halverson. Each course is covered in fresh shaved Urbani white truffles, amounting to nearly 12-15 grams of truffles per person.
- 5 specially selected Piedmont wines, chosen to pair perfectly with each course.
- Custom wine class from Advanced Sommliers and Owners of Bay Grape - Stevie Stacionis & Josiah Baldivino.
- Complimentary Urbani chocolate bon bons and Urbani truffle chips
- Complimentary onsite parking
FOR THE TABLE
Parker House Rolls w/White Truffle Butter
Melted Winter Leeks w/Confit Potato, Hen Egg, Hazelnut
La Colombera Bricco Bartolomeo Cortese 2018
Chestnut & Celeriac Soup
Anna Maria Abbona Sori dij But Dolcetto 2018
Taleggio Scarpinocc w/Brown Butter, White Balsamic, Sage
Paolo Conterno Barbera La Ginestra 2016
Whole Roasted Lamb Saddle w/Parsnip, Brussels, Roasted Garlic Jus
Umberto Fracassi Mantoetto Barolo 2014
Apple Tarte Tatin w/White Truffle and Candy Cap Ice Cream
La Caudrina Asti Spumante La Selvatica NV
*Our new Winter Wonderland setup is protected from the rain and has heaters, blankets, and hand warmers to help protect from the elements. We have taken all COVID precautions for our setup and follow all city/county rules. The dinner will be offered rain or shine, but is outdoors, so dress for success.