In honor of The Winery at Bull Run's 10-Year Anniversary, our award-winning winemaker, Ashton Lough, will guide guests through a Vertical Tasting of several vintages of his favorite varietal, Viognier.
We’ll be pouring exclusive tastes of the following wines:
- 2017 Lilly’s Viognier (Silver Medal Winner, 2019 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition, Silver Medal Winner, 2019 International Eastern Wine Competition)
- 2018 Barrel Select Viognier (Silver Medal Winner, 2020 American Wine Society)
- 2019 Barrel Select Viognier (Gold Medal Winner, 2021 Virginia Governor’s Cup
Gold Medal Winner, 2021 American Wine Society)
- 2020 Lilly’s Viognier (Silver Medal Winner, 2021 Atlantic Seaboard Wine Association)
- 2021 Limited-Edition 10-Year Anniversary "Resilience" Viognier
Tickets include a special charcuterie buffet by The Grazing Board and a limited-edition 10-Year Anniversary wine glass, plus exclusive access to purchase bottles of the evening’s featured wines, which will not be included in our Library Wine Sale or be available to the public.