Reserve a seat at our communal table at our Valentine's Wine Pairing Dinner on Saturday, February 11th and enjoy a four-course meal prepared by Chef's Table paired with Bull Run wines. Our winemaking team will present the food & wine pairings, and discuss the flavor profiles of each selection and how they compliment one another. See the menu below.
Event Location: Production Barn Tasting Room & Tank Room
Event Start Time: 6:30 PM
7:15 PM: Dinner Service Begins
1st Course - Hors d'oeuvres: Paired with 2022 Cuvée Blanc (Exclusive Pre-Release)
- Mahi-mahi ceviche garnished with cilantro
- Mushroom Cups filled with sun-dried tomato & marinated artichoke mousse
- Samosas with cilantro chutney sauce
2nd Course - Appetizer: Paired with 2021 Vidal Blanc
- Arugula salad with sun-dried tomatoes, shaved parmesan cheese, & lemon vinaigrette
- Sliced bread & butter
3rd Course - Main Dish
- Option #1: Tenderloin of beef roulade stuffed with spinach & roasted red pepper with au jus wine sauce: Paired with 2021 Pinot Noir (Exclusive Pre-Release)
- Option #2: Salmon filet with lemon butter lobster sauce: Paired with 2020 Chardonnay
You will be prompted to select your Main Dish choice(s) after booking. (Vegetarian/Vegan Option Available Upon Request)
INTERMEZZO - Pour of Stonebridge Sparkling
4th Course - Dessert: Paired with barrel tasting of 2022 Fort, port-style dessert wine (Exclusive Pre-Release)
- VIP three-layer chocolate cake with raspberry mousse
9:00 PM: Event Ends
Guests will receive exclusive discounts on wines featured in the pairing dinner.
Individual tickets are $140 for the general public, and $126 for club members.
Want to dine as couple? Reserve a private table for two.
See Valentine's Wine Pairing Dinner: Couples Ticket on our Tock page.